What is a Risk-Free VPN?
Surfing the internet without worrying about geo-restrictions and data breaches sounds too good to be true. But there are efficient tools that offer network-level security and privacy: think of risk-free VPN services and antivirus programs. But, even with these tools, are we really browsing the internet as freely as we wish to? Certainly not! Torrenting, streaming, gaming, or even simply surfing our favorite websites can be extremely dangerous these days. 30 minutes on your favorite website can quickly turn into a nightmare! Read this article and discover why you need a risk-free VPN service and how you can find one that’s actually risk-free.
Who Records Your Data?
With hacking attempts on the rise, attackers can easily record, track or share your data with other online entities including open platforms. Attackers can collect your information from social media profiles, including community forums like Quora.com and Reddit. They can execute man-in-the-middle attacks, evil twin attacks, session hijacking, and other hacking activities to obtain your information.
In any case, you certainly don’t wish any unauthorized parties to access your data, which means you do care about a secure web experience. iProVPN’s web browser extension can be your safest bet. It will not only spoof your IP address but also block unwanted ads.
How and why does ISP intervene a network connection?
Your Internet Service Provider is one of the major factors that contribute to negative browsing experiences: think of speed throttling, lower bandwidth, and online monitoring. ISPs practice speed throttling for various reasons; distributing bandwidth during peak hours is one such cause. And with Net Neutrality movements in full swing, they can slow down some services and allow the competitors to enjoy special treatment. A VPN, again, is the easiest way to get through ISP throttling. Because a VPN encrypts your traffic, the ISP has no way of knowing what activities you are doing on the web.
What is a Risk-free VPN?
Virtual Private Network is a secure tunnel on a conventional, shared network. A VPN helps users become almost anonymous and they can browse the web to their heart’s content. It is a modern privacy tool exclusively designed to provide safer digital experiences to users. To understand why risk-free VPNs are paramount to safe digital experiences, it is imperative to understand their qualities and how they work.
- Risk-free VPN companies are based in safe jurisdictions. Safe jurisdictions are those regions where governments do not legally bind the companies to log or share their active users’ data.
- They only provide premium (paid) subscriptions.
- Such VPNs do not have ad programs.
- They have transparent privacy policies where they disclose how they collect user data and state they do not sell any personal information to third-parties.
How Does a VPN Work?
A VPN routes your internet traffic through its own server. It masks your IP address spoofs your location and protects your identity online. It encrypts internet traffic, making it unreadable for any intermediary online entities until the data reaches its destination.
But what if a user activates a VPN with the intent to achieve privacy and ends up dishing out sensitive data?
This does happen if you are using a risky VPN service: free VPN products or the ones based in regions with strict surveillance.
How iProVPN Ensures Privacy and Security
iProVPN is a risk-free VPN committed to user privacy. The core infrastructure of iProVPN has the following attributes:
- AES-256-bit Encryption: iProVPN’s AES-256-bit encryption helps keep your data secure from third-parties.
- Kill Switch: Automatically disconnects you from the internet if your VPN connection is lost.
- DNS Leak: iProVPN does not leak your DNS queries or IP address.
- No Logging Policy: Your data is never recorded. iProVPN does not log your VPN connection timestamps or the websites you visited online. It guarantees that your information is only accessible to you and no one else.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Every subscription plan has unlimited bandwidth.
- Best Speed: Global servers let you stream and torrent on desirable speed.
- Malware Protection: iProVPN has a list of known malicious domains. So, whenever you attempt to visit a website, the VPN matches the URL with the list and does not return the request in case it is a malicious link.
Internet is inherently risky. But as an internet user, you are entitled to enjoy online freedom and privacy. Identifying these as your fundamental rights is your first step in a safer digital world, switching to iProVPN is the second! It is risk-free, reliable and ready to protect you whenever, wherever you are!
Start Browsing Privately!
iProVPN encrypts your data for protection against hackers and surveillance. Unblock your favorite streaming platforms instantly with the best VPN for streaming.