How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4 Live
Are you a martial arts fan and own a PS4? Then this blog is entirely dedicated to your enthusiasm. The UFC 293 numbered event is just around the corner. Watch UFC 293 on PS4 by following the directions mentioned here to enjoy a spectacular series of fights without putting your identity or security at risk.
Location and Time
The UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, is one of the most sought-after global Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) platforms. They host fights between some of the industry’s most prominent fighters across countries, languages, martial arts disciplines, and fighting styles. UFC 293 (UFC 293: Adesanya vs. Strickland) will go down on September 10, 2023, at Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia.
UFC 293 Event Date and Fight Timings
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia.
- Media Broadcaster: ESPN+ PPV
How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4 safely
Streaming the UFC 293 online from the comfort of your home may seem ideal, but there is a catch. Most of the UFC’s content is region-locked, meaning you can access it only from specific countries. Furthermore, some of the unofficial streaming channels available out there are not entirely legal. Therefore, install a premium VPN like iProVPN. It shields your identity online by screening your IP address and encrypting your connection with AES 256-bit technology. Here’s how to install iProVPN onto your PS4:
- Power on your PS4 and go to the ‘Content’ area where the console gives you options for gaming, movies, etc.;
- Scroll to the ‘Internet Browser’ option all the way to the right;
- Click on that and go to https://iprovpn.com/;
- Purchase a subscription and then visit https://iprovpn.com/ to download the relevant installation file directly to the PS4;
- Next, find the downloaded file through your file browser and run it to install;
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install iProVPN and launch when complete;
- Then select a combination of IP address and server depending on how you want to watch UFC;
- Enjoy watching UFC 293 0n PS4 with ease.
Alternatively, you have the option to install iProVPN to your router directly, thereby protecting all devices that connect to it. Most routers support third-party VPN installations. Visit our other blogs here to find out how to install iProVPN to your router.
Who is on the UFC 293 Cards
UFC fights feature the highest-profile combatants in the game. Hailing from America to Australia, some of the most famous martial arts names come together to compete. Have a look at the fight card below for more information:
- Israel Adesanya vs. Sean Strickland
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Alexander Volkov
- Justin Tafa vs. Austen Lane
- Tyson Pedro vs. Anton Turkalj
- Viviane Araujo vs. Jennifer Maia
How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4
The PS4 is versatile when it comes to entertainment hubs. The console is good for gaming, watching movies, and streaming content online. Although there are several ways you can watch UFC 293 on PS4, here we discuss how to use ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass, and Matchtv.ru. In any case, however, remember to install iProVPN before downloading any of the other apps.
How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4 with ESPN+
ESPN is one of the few official channels available for watching UFC PPV events. Luckily, the sports entertainment channel offers complete support for the PS4. You can download the ESPN+ app directly from the PlayStation Store. Here is how to get it done:
- First, open up a browser and go to https://plus.espn.com/buy and get a subscription;
- Then order the PPV for UFC 293;
- Now power up your PS4;
- Open up the PlayStation Store and choose the ‘Apps’ option;
- Search for ‘ESPN’ and install it to your PS4;
- Once complete, launch the app and go to settings;
- Select ‘Account Information and then ‘ESPN Account’;
- Log in with the same authorizations you used in step 1;
- Then go to the ‘Featured’ tab, and the UFC 293 fights should show up;
- Click to start watching.
How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4 using the UFC Fight Pass
Unfortunately, the UFC does not offer a dedicated app for the PS4. However, you can still use the UFC Fight Pass website to watch UFC 293 on PS4.
- Go to https://ufcfightpass.com/home and purchase a subscription or order the UFC 293 PPV;
- You might be better off doing this step on your phone or a PC. Console browsers are notoriously troublesome to type in;
- Then sit back and enjoy the magic!
How to Watch UFC 293 on PS4 for free
The last option is to use your browser to watch UFC 293 on Matchtv.ru. Make sure you install iProVPN first, however, because this site is available only within Russia. Not to mention you risk stumbling across illegal content. Nonetheless, although Matchtv is not our recommended option, here is how to access it:
- Once you install the VPN, select a Russian server and a Russian IP address;
- Then open up the Internet Browser’ on your PS4 and navigate to MatchTV.ru/on-air;
- Enjoy watching UFC 293 on your PS4.
There you have it! Use your PS4 to stream UFC fights from your living room. As a martial arts fan, you must appreciate the importance of protecting sensitive areas during a battle. Similarly, make sure you install iProVPN to your PS4 or router before streaming content online in the same vein. Not only to avoid accidents but improve your internet usage experience overall.
Start Browsing Privately!
iProVPN encrypts your data for protection against hackers and surveillance. Unblock your favorite streaming platforms instantly with the best VPN for streaming.