Best IPTV Kodi Addons for Live TV
Kodi is an all-purpose media player. You can install Kodi on your device and use the IPTV Kodi addon to access thousands of live TV channels. Using Kodi with IPTV Kodi addons saves your cable subscription and antenna cost that you would have to pay otherwise for watching channels on your TV.
With IPTV, you can experience unlimited entertainment with a range of free live TV channels. Not only this, but you can also choose to watch recorded programs anytime.
How To Watch IPTV On Any Device?
You can watch IPTV on any device by installing Kodi on your device. Installing Kodi is necessary since you cannot watch free IPTV channels without it. It lets you install many Kodi addons or PVR IPTV client to stream free live channels. In addition, you can also watch movies, shows, music, radio, and a lot more with the Kodi app.
Why do I need a Kodi VPN for IPTV Installation?
When you use a VPN for Kodi, it keeps your online activity completely private and secure from ISP intervention. A Kodi VPN hides your IP address and assigns you a new IP from your opted region.
Using a VPN for Kodi gets you other benefits too. For example, many Kodi IPTV addons are geo-restricted. With a VPN, you can easily unblock those addons to access your favorite content.
How to Install iProVPN on your Device
- Install the iProVPN app on your device. (you can also configure your VPN credentials on your router)
- Open the VPN app and select your preferred server location.
- Now launch Kodi and install IPTV add-ons for streaming live channels.
What Are the Best IPTV Kodi Addons for Free?
Here’s a list of the best IPTV Kodi addons:
- Net Streams AIO
- cCloud TV-Free
- iLive TV Free
- SGTV Live TV
How to Install Net Streams AIO IPTV Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi, head to System Settings > File Manager.
- Click Add Source and then click where you see “NONE”.
- Paste this URL “https://archive.org/download/judgezips” and click OK.
- Replace the source name with “judgezips” and click OK.
- Return to Kodi Home Screen and select Add-ons.
- Now, navigate to the top left corner to click the “Package Installer” Icon.
- Select where you find Install from zip file and then select Judgezips.
- Click on ’Judgement Repo(1.9).zip’.
- Wait till the repo gets installed.
- Select Install from Repository > Judgment Repo > Video Add-ons and click NetStreams AIO.
- Click Install and wait for the add-on installation.
- Get back to Home Screen > Add-ons and open Net Stream AIO.
- Now, you can stream free IPTV Kodi channels live.
How to Install cCloud TV IPTV Kodi Addon
- Open Kodi and head to System> File Manager.
- Select Add Source, then select “None”.
- Paste this URL: http://lazykodi.com and click Done.
- Checkmark the box below “Enter a name for this media source” & type “slam” as the source name and click “OK”.
- Return to the Home Screen.
- Select System, then select Add-ons.
- Click to select Install from zip file.
- Now select where you see “Lazy > ZIPS > kodibae.zip”.
- Wait for notification that confirms Add-on activation.
- Select Install from repository, then select “Kodi Bae Repository”.
- Select Video Add-Ons.
- Click to download cCloud TV.
- Wait for the add-on to be enabled.
- Once installed, you can now stream live IPTV channels.
How to Install iLive TV IPTV Kodi Addon
- Open Kodi and move to Settings > File Manager.
- Select Add Source and click where you find None section.
- Paste this URL “http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/” and click OK.
- Write “Live TV” as the source name, and click OK again.
- Use this link “http://www.goodfellasteam.com/Repository/” to add another source.
- Write “goodfellas” to name the source and get back to Kodi Home Screen.
- Select Add-ons and see the top left corner to click the Package Installer icon.
- Select Install from zip file and select the noobsandnerds repo and click on “noobsandnerds repo (2.0).zip”.
- Wait for repo installation then move back to click “Install from repository”.
- Select Noobsandnerds repository then Video Add-Ons and search for f4mtester.
- Select and install f4mtester.
- Wait for the add-on installation, then go back to Kodi Home screen.
- Return to Package Installer screen, and select install from zip files again.
- Select Goodfellas and Click to install goodfellas.zip.
- Again return to Install from Repository.
- Select Goodfellas > Video add-ons and then Click Goodfellas 2.0.
- Wait for add-on installation.
- Open Kodi Home screen.
- Click on add-ons and open Goodfellas.
- Stream IPTV Kodi live channels on your device.
How to Install Skynet IPTV Kodi Addon
- Open Kodi > Settings > File Manager > Add Source.
- Select None, paste this URL: http:///maverisktv.net/mavrepo/.
- Select OK
- Rename the Source as Skynet and click OK.
- Return to the home page > Addons > Package Installer Icon > Install from Zip File
- Locate Skynet > repository.maveriskrepo-3.5.zip.
- Get back to the previous screen > Install from Repository > Maverick TV Repo > Video Addons > Skynet.
- Wait for addon installation completion.
How to Install USTV IPTV Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi > Addons > Unbox icon
- Select where you find Install from repository
- Now, select Kodi Addon Repository
- Click to select Video add-ons
- From the given list, select when you see USTVNOW
- Wait for Add-on installation
- Now, stream IPTV Kodi live channels for free.
There you have it! Follow this simple guide to watch thousands of your favorite IPTV live channels using IPTV Kodi addons. Enjoy secure and anonymous live streaming of unlimited international channels from anywhere using iProVPN.
Start Browsing Privately!
iProVPN encrypts your data for protection against hackers and surveillance. Unblock your favorite streaming platforms instantly with the best VPN for streaming.